cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hgraham

can not install Phaser 3200MFP in Windows 7 x64

Product Name: Other - specify product in post

When I try to install the Xerox Phaser 3200 MFP in Windows 7 x64 I get two icons displayed on the devices and printer page.  One shows the Xerox Phaser 3200 MFP and the other shows an unknown device whick windows says it has stopped.  The Xerox 3200 MFP will do nothing.  I have had the mainboard replaced when it stopped functioning all together.  It would not even turn on.  They repalaced the mainboard with one labeled SCX-4725 FN/XCH V1.09(LF) which appears to me to be a Samsung board.  The Xerox manual calls for a board labeled 140N63271.  My Xerox machine is actually a Xerox Phaser 3200 MFP/N.  Any help on the compatability or correctness of the board would be appreciated.  Any help of the compatibility of this machine and drivers with Windows 7 x64 would be appreciated.  I have been working on this for over 6 months and have had no success getting a response from Xerox other than to provide the Xerox mainboard number.

Thanks

Howard

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Fabio
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: can not install Phaser 3200MFP in Windows 7 x64

install the device manuall with the windows wizard:

add printer , choose local printer , then create a new tcp ip port , enter the ip adres of the device , then select the 64 bit driver you downloaded from the xerox support site
0 Kudos