cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

drivers for hole punch, stapler, advanced finisher DocuColor 252

I have a DocuColor 252; recently bought a new PC and had a local computer guy transfer data, etc; he downloaded

drivers but the stapler, hole punching and advanced finishing tray are not active, meaning each one shows as a light

gray and can't be clicked on. The driver page is non functional...any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: drivers for hole punch, stapler, advanced finisher DocuColor 252

Light grey is still selectable in the Fiery driver, when you select it, it will just state what conflict is there and probably will simply fix it for you. If it wasn't already set to know you had the options they wouldn't be there, they would not be greyed out.

Capture.JPG

As for the drivers page being down, that is just Xerox.com, not EFI.com who makes and distributes the Fiery stuff.

If you have a Freeflow instead of the Fiery, the Xerox Global PS driver is what you need and that is still readily available on Xerox.com even when the site fails.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos
Highlighted

When I get to the error screen, there is no error message and I can only click cancel.

The computer guy downloaded the software; should I reinstall from my original 3 discs?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator
Analyst Nation Moderator

Unless you are on Windows XP, the driver on the disk will be near useless, Xerox.com has one that is at least Okay, EFI.com has the newest (And Final version)

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos