cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
farooq New Member

how to use non authorised users when standard accounting is ON for printing xerox 72XX

Jump to solution

Dear support

i am using xerox 7220 with standard accounting for copy & print.

i want to use non authenticated user Print as i have direct printing from Linux redhat 6.4 & through SAP application.

so when ever i print it says 'job deleted due to invalid accounting ID'

where as in Xerox 7120 there is option for non account printing, which works fine.

how to use non authenticated users print , which is available in xerox 7220 under login/accounting --users roles?

regards

mohammad

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: how to use non authorised users when standard accounting is ON for printing xerox 72XX

Jump to solution

Hi farooq,
Thank you for using the Xerox forum.

The 2 machines are very different because of the controllers and by reviewing the following you can set exceptions on the 7220 accounting as you had on your 7120.

I would suggest that you review the following site and check the System administrator guide for additional information or other solutions.

7220.JPG

If that does not resolve your issue you may consider contacting our specific product support experts at the following link:
Fast Track to the Expert

Mitch Swetsky
Xerox Customer Tools & Social Media Moderator
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues.
Your feedback counts!
farooq New Member

Re: how to use non authorised users when standard accounting is ON for printing xerox 72XX

Jump to solution
Dear Mitch Thanks for the attached info. i will try it and sure it will be thumbs up. regards Mohammad Farooq
0 Kudos
farooq New Member

Jump to solution

Gr8 this works fine.

Thanks alot Mitchell

regards

Mohammad

0 Kudos