cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matrix New Member

mac os 10.9 driver mavericks for 6015

Jump to solution

Hello,

can anyone tell me how can i use the printer 6015 with with mac os 10.9?

It is strange that no driver are available, i spent money for this product and i can't use it(((

Thanks

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Account Deactivated

Re: mac os 10.9 driver mavericks for 6015

Jump to solution

Hello matrix.

I apologize that we do not have the 10.9 drivers available as of yet.  I have checked with our driver development team and they have informed me that they are still in testing.  Once we have them available we will have a matrix on the site that will identify which drivers have passed and are available and which ones are still in development.

Please select "Accept Solution" and / or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox
0 Kudos
Account Deactivated

Jump to solution

Attention All MAC Users:

Please refer to the new Compatibility Matrix for information regarding Mac OS 10.9 / Mavericks drivers for your Xerox devices..

Please note some drivers are not available at this time, but should be available soon.  Please keep checking back regularly.

Please select "Accept Solution" and / or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox
0 Kudos
rompala New Member

Jump to solution

Sandy (Team Xerox), I have a daughter at Ross Medical School, who I have just purchased + 700 worth of toner for her Oct 2013 Xerox 6015. She has upgraded to Mac 10.9 because of school, and now is unable to print. Please - driver upgrade is URGENT. If Beta is available let her use it to test. Not kidding here, kid needs quality print to study, that why I went with Xerox in Oct, I have a Kyorcera and drivers were immediately available, why isn't the Xerox 6015 the same. Sandy (Team Xerox) this is NOT acceptable. PLEASE CORRECT ASAP. I will call Monday. PS If I had known this in Oct I would have bought your product, and will now be faced filing a complaint at better business bureau, and leaving complaint number at on-line retail stores selling your product in their product reviews.

0 Kudos
rompala New Member

Jump to solution

correction not bought

0 Kudos
Account Deactivated

Jump to solution

Hello rampala.

I am once again checking with our driver development team for status.

Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox
0 Kudos
Account Deactivated

Jump to solution

Hello rampala.

QA just started last week on the 10.9 drivers. We are pretty sure the WC6015 is going to run through testing this week. Once completed I will reply with the link to the driver.  I apologize for the delay.

Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox
0 Kudos
rompala New Member

Jump to solution

Hi Sandy,

Thanks I really do appreciate any effort. Daughter has spent a lifetime getting to where she is, and your printer is part of her current reality to stay on top. Let me know if we can help test, and/or when the driver is available. Cheers Steve -> rompala@videotron.ca 

0 Kudos
rompala New Member

Jump to solution

Hi Sandy,

Any news ?

Please let me know

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Highlighted
AlbyBGI Member