cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
attyraymond New Member

multiple job printing

Hi,

When I send several documents to the printer (Workcenter 7665) from my pc, I have to retrieve each job separately and punch in my passcode for each job - there has to be a better way.  I have found that if I select several docs to print they go as one job, but that isn't always possible from the sending application. Thx jray

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Fabio Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: multiple job printing

when you goto the webinterface of the printer, goto properties , services , print, there you can define secure release all jobs enable/disable

0 Kudos
Xerox Employee TrishW-Xerox
Xerox Employee

Attyraymond,
Thank you for posting on the Customer Forums.

There is a solution in the WorkCentre 7665 knowleege base to Enable the Secure Release All option. Click on the link below and enter "release" (without quotes) in the Search field. The first case returned should be the one you are looking for. Click on that for steps to enable this option using CentreWare IS.

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/workcentre-7655-7665-7675/support/enus.html

I hope this helps. Post back with your results.

TrishW
Forums Moderator
trish.wright@xerox.com
0 Kudos
attyraymond New Member

thx Fabio!
0 Kudos
attyraymond New Member

Yes that gets me there - I hesitated to change until I can experiment when the queue is empty (except for my jobs) b/c I'm one of many users and it looks like this is a global change. -jim
0 Kudos