cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing error

Product Name: Phaser 6510
Operating System: Not Specified

Brand new Phaser 6510, but unable to have successful prints. I've loaded it with standard plain A4 printing paper and I've installed drivers and such.

I believe I set it up right as well. Paper types, sizes and so on are all set to the correct (plain, a4 for instance).

When I prompt a print-out, correct settings in Word (a4 etc...), the printer displays a message: "CheckTray1 PaperSize 8.5x11'' Plain".

I've checked several times, the settings are set to A4, the printing paper is also A4. It's been correctly placed in the tray.

If I click OK to print anyway, the paper stops half-way on its way out (a jam). I need to open the back and pull it out, where I'll find about 80% of the text successfully printed, the rest not.

I have also checked the paper size on the word document is set to A4 which it is. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
CherylO-Xerox
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: printing error

Hi natalielibertine, 

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at this post regarding print issues with the paper size and see if any of the recommendations will help with the issues you are seeing.  Please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos