Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter Wagner

printing too light

Jump to solution
Product Name: WorkCentre 3615
Operating System: Windows 10 x64

after replacing the fuser unit, drum and toner cartridge the printer is printing too light can barely see the printed text. I have tried replacing the toner cartridge again thinking this might be the problem, but still now working correctly. I keep thinking I missed something. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
GabiE-Xerox
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Re: printing too light

Jump to solution

Hi,

In my opinion the issue come from the drum cartridge.

Gabi

0 Kudos
Peter Wagner

Jump to solution

so I guess the drum cartridge could be bad, thank you Ill order another one and try again

0 Kudos
Peter Wagner

Jump to solution

Ok I replaced the Drum with another new one and the print is the same, did I miss something?

I really dont want to replace this printer as this is the first ptoblem Ive had with it and I have had it for 6 years.

Please help if you can.

Thank You

0 Kudos
GabiE-Xerox
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Jump to solution

Hi

In this case it will be better to have a tech, because it could be a contact problem of BTR (transfer roll) or from the HVPS (High Voltage Power Supply).

Gabi

Peter Wagner

Jump to solution

Ok Thank You very much for your help. :)

0 Kudos
ScubaRog

Jump to solution

I to have this problem with a B405. The drum, toner, the LVPS, the ESS, the MCU, the HVPS, the auger motor have all been replaced. Still have the issue. Aslo tried a different drum/toner after the HVPS was replaced. verified voltages on the MCU and HVPS boards. I had A servicer(Clearchoicetechnical) come to fix and the tech replaced the laser, but when he left the laser was not install properly and was missing the screws to fastenen it.

They charged me for the repair and won't come back to resolve the issue.

Any Ideas? 

0 Kudos