cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Xerox Features" driver doesn''t load in Safari 10.1, can't print on C70

Jump to solution

OK - In a puzzling turn of events, I upgraded a machine to Mac OS 10.15 Catalina and now the full Xerox Printer Driver (and accounting code screen) appears to be functional again! I have not upgraded my Xerox driver, and actually I was printing to an old WC7675 (my C70 is in another branch).

Does anyone else want to test and report back?

For my WC7675 I am using drver version 4.14.0 and printed from Safari and Preview with accounting code auto-prompted.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The pdf workaround is pretty out there though, simpler to just switch to Firefox/Chrome until they fix it, some have been able to get Safari working by downgrading to the Apple driver (3.81) that comes with the OS

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Can confirm 10.15 (Catalina) fixes this. *sigh* the problem is... I don't want to push Catalina to all my lab machines. 

Going to keep banging my head against the wall. lol. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

for that visit my profile ankurupreti

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

according to someone at Apple, it is a Xerox problem with the way the drivers are signed or compiled or something. But since Xerox never followed up I'm stuck in the middle of the finger pointing between the two companies, operating without the ability to print from one of our essential programs. If I were a big manufacturer and software developer like Xerox and Apple broke my software that disabled my software from running on my clients' computers,

0 Kudos