Can't help with Outlook, not really an application meant for printing.
Thank you both for your answers.
I am not 100% sure about eitther working. so i have a few followup questions
1.Cheryl, what driver version are you using?
I am using the Microsoft certified PS driver for the ColorQube 8900
and i do not see the option for face up
secondly the application that i need this from te most is Outlook calendar, which deos not have any options for reversing the pages
Please take a look at these instructions:
Staple a Document in Landscape Orientation at the Top, Left Corner
1. Open the file to be printed, and then select [Print] from the File menu. The Print window will be displayed.
2. Select the required printer, and then click on the [Preferences] or [Properties] button. The Preferences or Properties window will be displayed.
3. Click on the [Paper / Output] or [Printing Options] tab.
4. Select [1 Staple] from the Finishing pull-down menu.
5. Click on the [Advanced] tab.
6. Click the [+] next to the Image Options folder.
7. Click on [Rotate Image 180 degrees], and then select [Enable] from the pull-down menu provided.
8. Click on the [+] next to Paper / Output.
9. Click on [Output Options], and then click on the [Setup] button displayed. The Setup Options window will be displayed.
10. Select [Face Up], and then click on the [OK] button.
11. Click on the [OK] button twice to send the job to the printer.
NOTE: The staple will be backwards in the set(s), which is normal behaviour since the set(s) are delivered face down.
If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.
Printing documents on the ColorQube 8900 with staple finisher.
When I print in landscape mode the staple is placed in the top right corner.
I have tried every setting in the print driver but have not found any way to get it to staple in the top left corner.
i have seen in other print drivers where it lets you print in reverse order so that the staple will be placed in the top left.
Has anyone figured out how to do this?