cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

workcentre 5230 - connection to network

Hello!

I am (a new) administrator in the lab of the master I am attending and I have been asked to connect a xerox workcentre 5230 to our network. However, I cannot find any cd or manual to guide me. Is it possible that someone could help me connecting it to the network? The main computer uses windows xp OS and the whole network belongs to a larger (university) network.

Apart from that I have another question. So far the machine has been functioning only as a copier. After I connect it to the network I would like to activate the printer function (if possible the scanner option too). Could someone help me with this too?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: workcentre 5230 - connection to network

Hi kostas_exarhia,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solution for setting the machine up on the network.  Also please look at the documentation tab for your machine for all the manuals.  Between the online support and the manuals you should be able to find all the information you are seeking.  If not please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos