cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnstos New Member

Admin Password WorkCentre 3325

Jump to solution

Hello,

I just purchased a 3325 for our users, but I cannot get into settings to change the IP Address Etc. The password "1111" doesn't work on either the builtin display, or when I access the unit via the easy print manager.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-xrx
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: Admin Password WorkCentre 3325

Jump to solution

You are using admin for the user and 1111 for the password correct? not the other way around and not using Admin?.

If you bought it used it may have had the credentials changed, in which case you would need to get it reset.

Odd how yours actually looks, all mine look like this:

Capture.GIF

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
johnstos New Member

Jump to solution

It's brand new, I've tried about every combination I could think of, and your example. I keep getting the "Invalid username password" error. Looks like I'm going to resotre to factory, not even sure I can without the admin password, can I without the password?

0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-xrx
Analyst Nation Moderator

Jump to solution

If you fail 3 times it locks you out, you need to reboot and retry admin/1111.

If it is brand new and you can't get in, it's under warranty and can easily be exchanged.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
Highlighted
johnstos New Member

Jump to solution

Accepted as solution:

I filled out a support request and Xerox called with a 12 digit access code to default the password and username on the 3325.

trinitty New Member

Jump to solution

I have almost the same problem. In the "Access Control" area, advanced options, I selected "Protect Login IPv4 Address" to enable this feature  and entered the printer's IPv4 address in the box. Right away I was kicked out without possibilitty of relogin. I don't know what's happend, since I didn't change the admin ID and/password.

Please assist !

0 Kudos
certior New Member

Jump to solution

Hello John.

Can you paste the link where you filled the support request? Since I have the same problem...

Regards,

Tomaz

0 Kudos
Community Manager CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi Certior,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please use the email Xerox Support link on this page

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos