cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe Arseneau
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Centerware IS access disabled because new Self Certifying Machine Digital Certificate was create

This model has also gone end of development, so its last firmware release (75.14.93) was back in 2016, I know its end date for Smart eSolutions is posted as May of 2019, which means it doesn't support SHA-2. That may be your email issue right there, and if that is the case and updating the firmware does nothing, you may need to email through a relay, something like SMTP2Go. Because Gmail/Office365/Godaddy all require SHA-2.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos
Joe Arseneau
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Centerware IS access disabled because new Self Certifying Machine Digital Certificate was create

There is no reason you cant view it anyway unless you are using some non default and very restrictive browser settings.

Chrome

Chrome.JPG

EDGE

Edge.JPG

Firefox

FF.JPG

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer.JPG

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos

Centerware IS access disabled because new Self Certifying Machine Digital Certificate was created

Product Name: WorkCentre 7425/7428/7435
Operating System: Windows 7 x64

Hello there.  I am new to the forum and certainly could use some help and guidance.  This morning I found that our access to the Workcentre 7435 through Centerware IS was cutoff.  It states that the mahine is denying the access.  Upon investigation, I found that someone created a new self certifying machine digital certificate last night.  Further, I found that they did this in order to turn on TLS/SSL because they were having issues scanning to email.  

Basically, could I please get some help/advice to undo/restore Centerware access?  We will deal with the email problem later.

Thank you.

Regards,

johnnyd

0 Kudos