I am running a Phaser 3610 and am unable to upload a pfx file to the "Upload signed certificate" option.
1. Login to CentreWare Web console on the printer
2. Go to Security->SSL
3. Click on "Generate Signed Certificate" option. Used default options.
4. Restart printer
5. Go to Security->Certificate Management to confirm that the self-signed certificate was installed.
6. Confirm that "Upload Signed Certificate" is available under Security->SSL.
7. Create and export web server certificate with 2048-bit private key to a pfx file with password on internal Windows PKI server.
8. Attempt to upload the web server certificate to Security->SSL->"Upload Signed Certificate".
9. Failed with "Your request was not processed" error message.
There is no documentation regarding certificates in User Guide for Xerox Phaser 3610.
Hi tc_joshua dunkeson,
Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at this solution concerning managing certificates and see if this will help. If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.