cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FredyG
FreeFlow User

Twian Driver for B605 and B405

Product Name: B605 and B405

We are working on the implementation of a Managed Printing Service  on Versalink B605 and B405.

The customer scans using an application that they have on their PCs using the Twain driver of the MFP equipment.

It turns out that when testing the version currently available on the Xerox site  which is installed using the Xerox Scan Experience, I observe that it takes time to load on certain PCs when invoked by the scanning application.

I want to have a plan B using the previous version that came on CDs and was downloaded from the web.

Another point is that any version of the Twain driver on our computers is configured as A4 by default, (I think that has to do with the language of the operating system but I need to confirm.

My point is that I want to set the standard profile for Letter size and Black and White Output Color so as not to have to force the user to use a profile… This custimer is used to having the default settings on their current Canon driver without having to configure anything unless you do. need. is it   possible to set different defaultsscan.png?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Twian Driver for B605 and B405

Hello FredyG,

You will need to call the Support department to walk through some troubleshooting for this issue: Please call 1-800-821-2797 or 1-800-835-6100.

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
0 Kudos