one of my customers used to have access to the system admin username and password for accounting, but this access has been removed. They have been set up as an accounting admin using their login via LDAP. When they run an XSA report on a Workcentre 7855, there is no total mono or colour usage on the report, it's split into mono copies and prints and colour copies and prints. On the XSA report that is run as system admin, these columns are present. Is there anyway of getting these columns back into the report? I've suggested just adding up mono copies and prints for total mono usage etc, but apparently this isn't good enough.
Solved! Go to Solution.
It's either a bug in an older firmware or they are doing something odd.
There should be no difference in the 2 reports and there is not when I do a report from 072.xxx.xxx.09100, or the current firmware 073.040.126.28100
You can see that the only thing different between the 2 reports is the addition of user JoeXSA and the reason was I created the user after running report 1.
The only change to the files themselves is that I removed the Serial number of the device.
It is possible if the user is on the LDAP server that there will be an issue, but since I don't have a method to replicate it, and couldn't help to fix it if I did, I didn't test that.
Forgot to update this.
It's a bug in older firmware. I updated the firmware and the reports are now back to how they should be. Kudos to Xerox on this one- obviously I took a copy of all the reporting info and made sure the users had the reports needed for their accounting but the firmware upgrade didn't wipe the settings as I expected it would! Meant a potential 5 hour job ended up only being 2.5hrs! :)