Sorry, it was with only 4 digits ...
So admin / 1111 doesn't work.
I suppose a handuser has changed it, that's why i wanted to reset the printer and to set a new one.
But unfortunately, i'm not able to do it.
it should be admin/1111 (4, not 5 number ones)
I have a trouble with one of our Phaser 3610 :
When i try to access to the web interface to configure the printer, i'm requested for a Login/password.
But we didn't configure any password for this printer.
We have tried default admin 11111 or 00000, but nothing works.
I have found a way to reset the printer, but unfortunately it doesn't work.
"To reset defaults:
1. At the printer control panel, press the Menu button.
Note: To navigate through the menu, use the Up or Down arrow buttons.
2. Navigate to Admin Settings, then press OK.
3. Navigate to Service Tools, then press OK.
4. Navigate to Reset Defaults, then press OK.
5. At the Are you sure? prompt, press Yes, then press OK"
When i reset the settings like this, the printer return to english and delete paper setting, but it keeps the IP address and unfortunately, the credentials too ! So i'm not able to make any change on this printer anymore.
What can we do else ?