Thats because this product does not have support for win 7 and up.
Your best shot is using the vista driver.
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.
ok, i`ll follow your instructions, but first:
i can`t find drivers x64 for windows 8(Server2012) on official site,
and windows 7 x86 either.
The drivers need to match exactly so make sure they are the same version downloaded for x86 and x64.
If you are getting Architecture errors when installing the 32 bit try the following from an x86 to push the proper files to the server.
Issue - When installing 32bit drivers directly to a 64-bit server, you get the error "The folder you specified
doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is
designed to work with Windows for xxx based systems."
1. Install the printers 64bit (yes, install the corresponding 64-bit driver) driver as a local printer on the
2. Go to a 32bit Windows client.
3. Open the Run dialog box and type "\\<servername or ip address>
4. Open the "Printers and Faxes" or "Printers" folder.
5. Right-Click the printer and go to "Properties"
6. This will prompt you to install the driver if it is not already installed. (If you need to install it, point it to
drivers of the same make and version on your local PC)
8. In the "Properties" menu that should pop up, go into "Sharing" and then click on "Additional Drivers"
9. Click on X86 drivers, and click Ok.
10. The upload to the server will start and will show the copy process. This will copy the 32bit ntprint.inf
and all the other required files to the 64bit server and it will then "just work" for the other clients
Hi, i have an Microsoft Active Directory in my office.
Domain Controller - Windows Server 2012 R2 x64
i have Print Server Role on DC.
I can`t add x86 Xerox WC7132 driver, there is no driver, and automatically it won`t work.
I have many printers, they work very well with x64 and x86 drivers.
but Xerox WC7132 works only with x64 driver.
PC`s with x86 arhitecture can`t acces Xerox WC7132 printer.
Please point me to a x86 driver Xerox WC7132 for my print server.
Solved! Go to Solution.