cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Xerox Workcentre 7535 audit logs

Hi.

I have a question.

We have a Xerox WorkCentre 7535 printer.

I created a User ID and turned on the Audit Log function

I save the log file and analyzed.

The question is: Is it possible to log the entry Copy 619 number of pages copied to the user?

(copy job            Copy 619             nagy117.jozsef                 comp-normal)  >>> how many pages?

The printing and scanning is the question.

It is also possible to log?

I am waiting for their reply as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Xerox Workcentre 7535 audit logs

Heya!

here is how to print the report LINK

Print job and copy should be stated here, depending on settings.

To setup the Auditron/XSA from the beginning or just to modify an account - LINK

To setup the Auditron/XSA in the print driver you can follow this LINK

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry, I know that they are

Question: Let's say for example, on 05/12/2012 nagy117.jozsef log in to the machine user name and a photo copy of a one page document, then this activity must be included in the log in a row that this number was a counterfoil.

Also on this day again, if you copy a page, it will also be a separate line, as did other times.

It would be good for me, if you log on to a site and a photo copy of the log to be sure that the user copied two pages at this time.

This should be of each activity.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Name    ID    Account Type    Color Copy Limit    Color Copy Usage    Color Copy Remaining    BW Copy Limit    BW Copy Usage    BW Copy Remaining    Color Print Limit    Color Print Usage    Color Print Remaining    BW Print Limit    BW Print Usage    BW Print Remaining    Network Images Sent Limit    Network Images Sent Usage    Network Image Sent Remaining    EFax Limit    EFax Usage    Efax Remaining    Efax Receive Limit    Efax Receive Usage    EFax Receive Remaining    Last Reset    Machine Serial Number    Report Date    Report Time

This is what you have to go with, I do not understand your question . Sorry about that.

You can see copy limit/usage, print limit/usage, network sent limit/usage, fax limit/usage - and this is the whole activity not for just one time.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------
Please remember to select "Accept as Solution" for posts that helped you solve the issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

The fact is that we are working domain environment.
File-server is installed on the printer and it is set to a default user. As a User of User IDs with all working.
Unfortunately, you can not remove the default function. Even more people'll take a different User ID, you can also take account of his entry.
Xerox Standard Accounting in the report is not good, because there is only one user on a server upstairs. Applied more damage because he is the default.
The AuditLog have the right, but not the real thing.
Enters the user-domain name and starts to copy. It is true that the counting of the same password for everyone, but the log shows that he entered and when you do, but how much is not.
It looks like the AuditLog.

In this example, I entered my login and the nagy117.jozsef Counter default user code I printed. This way I do not mind working on their behalf, but in this example, Word documents do not show that the number of pages it was.
This is also true for the copy. Each copy what one would begin to be numbered Copy639, Copy670, but the log does not show that the entry of Copy639's much copied.

12/05/201212:28:205Print Job

Microsoft Word -

Dokument+

nagy117.jozsefcomp-normalIIO-disabled0000-Szamlalo

0000-Szamlalo

0 Kudos