I see no one has responded to this post yet. I recommend contacting your local Xerox Support Department to speak with a Product Specialist for more assistance. Please call 1-800-821-2797 or 1-800-835-6100
I bought new printer Xerox workcentre 3025 few days ago and I am trying to install it on my personal laptop with OS Windows 11. Following steps have been proceed:
- I download last version of driver for Windows 11 from offical xerox website. (Xerox_WorkCentre_3025_windows_Print_Drivers_Utilities_V1.10)
- Then I setup driver installation as administrator
- I connected USB cable to my PC and sellect option "Wireless network connection" since I would like to connect printer to Wifi
- I selected wireless network, fill in Network name and password, so setup connected printer succsessfully to my Wifi
- I disconnected USB from my PC and selected all Software which I want to be installed
- During installation printer drive "Xerox WorkCentre 3025 printer drive" where not installed since I got error message:
You do not have permission to modify the settings for this printer. If you need to change the settings, contact your system administrator.
I took my second laptop where instllation was successful.
Is there anyone who have idea what can cause this issue...?
Kindly thank you