On FFPS under Administration - Accounting - Select the Export button , do the following:
1) set File Properties to version 6.0
2) set File Format to Record Layout Definition
3) Select Export to export the Accounting Log. Once the Accounting Log has been retrieved at the PC, open it in MS/Excel refer to instructions below on how to import.
At the PC in MS/Excel, do the following:
1) Select Data - Import External Data - Import Data.
2) From the "Files of type" pull-down, choose "All Files (*.*)."
3) Select the Accounting Log file and then choose Open.
4) Select Delimited and then choose Next.
5) Under Delimiters, deselect Tab and then select Other. Enter the colon ( : ) for Other.
6) From the "Text qualifier" pull-down, select the Apostrophe ( ' ).
7) Select Next.
8) Select Finish.
9) Select OK.
Please let us know if that helps or if you require any further assistance.
Remote Support Engineer
Techincal Escalation Support