cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Catalin Calinoiu New Member

workcentre 3335 Address Book keep loading

Hello,

I have some problems with my Workcentre 3335.

I cannot add new coleagues to address book because the only thing that I can see is a loading screen "Please wait......"

Capture1.JPG

I mention that i tryied in different browsers (Chrome, Edge and IE) 

Honestly i don;t know what to do 

Please help 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-xrx
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: workcentre 3335 Address Book keep loading

Any chance you have Javascript disabled? That is what runs the whole page that is trying to load.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Java is enabled, i even tryied on another PC.

Everything works like a charm except this page.

Is there a method to factory reset this printer? I only found network factory reset but not entire printer.

Thanks

Catalin

0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator

Try updating the firmware first

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,

I did upgraded firmware to the las version but still nothing.

Can you please tell me how to factory reset whole printer so i can start over with configuration

Thanks

Catalin

0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator

I don't know of any method available to wipe this generation of devices, I believe a tech is needed as I believe it uses a tool on their laptop to format the image disk and reload it.

I am not sure of that though, sorry.

Joe.
0 Kudos
ma_gecko New Member

I have the same issue.  I actually manage three, 3345's.  All three have the latest firmware.  I started by importing a replacement address book of 100 entries.  As soon as I did this, i could no longer access the Address Book page and get this infinite "Loading..." page.  I attempted the same address book import to see if the issue is related to the import or something else, on a second machine and immediately got the same error. The third one which I have NOT adjusted the address book on, is fine.  This is not a Java error as I can switch between all three sessions in a browser and encounter the issue only on the two.  I rarely use MS Edge (normally Chrome), so tried that and it also exhibits the same issue when accessing the Address book page.  Checking the address book on the device directly, the address book works fine and it seems that the import worked successfully.  The issue is isolated to the devices that the import was done upon.  I had mentioned that firmware was not an issue.  As reported, all three of my devices are current.  However, one of the devices was as at a prior fw release when the issue occurred.  I updated the fw on that unit and the problem remained.

Any help with the issue would be greatly appreciated, as I have now lost the ability to directly manage the address book on two of the devices.

0 Kudos
Technical Escalation User DavidX28897-xrx
Technical Escalation User

Ma gecko,

On the working machine click Properties > General Setup > Cloning.-You can select which items you wish to clone. Im thinking just checking "address book" and create clone will fix the other devices.

Import that clone into non working device through the same menu

0 Kudos
rjacks New Member

I have the same issue. Nothing I have tried has worked, INCLUDING calling Xerox Support. Uggh. I'm regretting this purchase.
0 Kudos
rjacks New Member

I did a reset, but still says "loading"
0 Kudos