cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdaniels2 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: workcentre 3335 Address Book keep loading

Ma Gecko,

I would start with trying to re-clone one of the machines that you are having with, from the one that is still working.

Before I was forced to take over the printer support, they were trying to enable this feature, And they were not able to. So they reverted this option. I belive that they just recloned the defective devices.

There could be a limitation on how big the address book can be. Even though you state its only 100 entries.

What I have on the devices here; Under the Policies Section

Properties -> Services -> Email -> Setup -> Address Books

Use Device Address book: Yes (No Check mark for "View Favorites on Email Service Entry") 

Use Network Address Book: Yes

Default Address Book View: Network Address Book (LDAP)

You'll need to configure the LDAP settings as well, if you haven't already done so.

Randy
Please be sure to select Accept Solution and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!
0 Kudos
rjacks New Member

Re: workcentre 3335 Address Book keep loading

SOLVED!!!!   Our tech, Jesse C. solved this issue for us.

Apparently, you need to add a Data Card/Micro SD chip to the 3345's processor board. This gives the machine the needed storage space to load the Address Book.

Once he installed a 64GB SD (Not 100% sure) storage card onto one of the Processor Boards inside our machine and rebooted the machine, the "Loading" icon dissappered, and the Address Book became accessible again!

I don't know the specific steps, or what size data card he installed, but that fixed the issue for us!!!!

Three Cheers for Jesse!!!