We are using Xerox Workplace Suite version 18.104.22.168 at my organization.
Unfortunately, we have a significant number of errors during copy function process. The error message is "Unable to process document ’Job_13.52.00.057’. The printer is unable to copy your document."
In the job log, there is no information about the cause of this issue and if we use a native app for copy, it works perfectly.
Could anybody help me with the investigation process?
Have you validated the following:
To enable Copy and Scan features on your Xerox® AltaLink® Printer:
1. Access the Embedded Web Server page for your Xerox AltaLink printer, then log in as an
2. Select Properties > Apps > Printing > Printing Web Services.
3. Verify that the following settings are selected:
4. Select Properties > Apps > Workflow Scanning.
5. Ensure that Remote Start (TWAIN) is selected.
6. For printers enabled with the Xerox® Workplace Suite, select Repair or Re-add.
7. At the printer control panel, select the Workplace Suite App, then verify that the Copy and Scan
features are installed and available on the Xerox AltaLink printer.