Thank you for the post.
I can certainly has some additional information on XWS and the SSO apps.
We have a Quick Start Guide posted here:
But, I've included an outline of the steps below:
1. Log in to the Workplace Suite Administrator web page.
2. Go to Company > Settings > Single Sign-On.
3. Click Enable Single Sign-On.
This will enable SSO for your XWS account.
I've also copied the steps for exchanging the App Keys below:
1. Launch Xerox® Workplace Suite and log in as the suite administrator.
2. Click Settings.
3. Select Single Sign-On.
4. If your newly purchased app (OneDrive) displays in the list, click it and select Exchange Keys.
This will send an email request to Xerox® SSO Apps.
5. The administrator of the SSO Apps will then email the Xerox® Workplace Suite Administrator the required key. Please allow 1 - 2 business days for the App Administrator to respond with the keys. Your app will stay in a Pending state until the XWS administrator enters the key.
6. The Xerox® Workplace Suite Administrator will enter the public key for the app.
SSO is enabled for the app. Users may now opt to use Single Sign-On at their first log in attempt.
I've included a series of 6 screen captures that should walk you through the key exchange process.
To answer your remaining question, regarding if there are user that have successfully implemented SSO with XWS and the apps. Yes, we have quite a few users that have already integrated the apps with XWS and SSO.
I hope that this information is helpful, but please let me know if you have any additional questions.
As per your response to the New One Drive Connector App, I am looking for more information. Customer currently is using XWS and is requesting to scan to One Drive or O365. Gap was no single sign on available until now. SSO is a new feature at $ 99/year. I have a few questions:
- It was mentioned in your reply, we will require to enable SSO and exchange application key prior to using the app. What does this mean ?
- Do we know if other customer are using it succesfuly ?
- Do we have a video or information we can provide the customer for set up etc.
Are you using the Connect 2.0 for Microsoft OneDrive app? If yes, are you running it in conjunction with Xerox Workplace Cloud or Suite?
If you are using Workplace Cloud or Workplace Suite, please let me know. I can provide additional information on this, but you will need to enable SSO and exchange application keys prior to using the app.
Currently using a WC 7845 with updated firmware (73). Was able to get new OneDrive connector app onto the user interface but the screen goes blank when I select it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few different times but the same issue occurs. Has anyone else run into this issue?