cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dsummer89 New Member

Office 365 scan to SharePoint option

I have a customer that is trying to use the Office 365 App to scan to SharePoint, but after meeting with them it was determined they 2013 On-Premise SharePoint.  Does the Xerox Officee 365 App support the on-Premise SharePoint? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Moderator XAG Admin

Re: Office 365 scan to SharePoint option

Hello.

The Office 365 app does not support SharePoint On-Premise.  Only SharePoint Online is supported.

There may be an alternative that might work for your customer.  The CapturePoint app has a connect to SharePoint 2013 option.  I was looking at their site and it does not mention if the apps supports On-Premise or Online SharePoint. 

I did request their customer support to contact me so that I could pose that question.  If you'd also like to touch base with them, it couldn't hurt to try from both of our directions.  Their customer support page is:  http://www.capturepoint.ca/support/

I hope that this information is helpful, but please post back here if additional questions come up. 

Thank you, 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
dsummer89 New Member

Re: Office 365 scan to SharePoint option

Does the Office 365 or OneDrive Apps do OCR when creating a PDF.  I assume no OCR capabilities.

0 Kudos