Thank you for the post.
Unfortunately, this has been delayed. It's looking like this may not be available until later this year (end of September). If the feature change can be released sooner, we will definitely update you here.
Hi XAG Admin,
it's not that I don't trust you to update me here ;-)
But - are we still on course for this solution?
Is there a more specific date for the launch yet?
I do have an update.
The feature update is planned for development in our next release. The team is targettig this to be released in the June-July time frame. If anything changes with this current plan, I will update you here.