cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Copygraff New Member

Xerox App Gallery affiliated code

Hello Team,

I try to register for partner account via the given link in automated email with title: “Xerox® App Gallery Invitation to new role”

The given link open the https://www.avangatenetwork.com/affiliates/sign-up.php?merchant=XEROXCPR&template=XEROXCOR_19912_CAR...

And when I try to complete the registration I get error message (attached file error.jpg).

If I try to click to receive activation code ( no 1 arrow in attached picture) I get the link

https://secure.avangate.com/affiliates/activate-recover.php?check=mjlg9uhcost1539850461

and the link was not found on this server. (attached picture errorlink.jpg)

could you help me to complete the process to get affiliated code?

Few days before ,I created account with same mail and domain in https://www.2checkout.com/ via sign up option, I don’t know if that help you.

Can I delete the account at all if that is the problem? And how?

In any case please provide me support to complete my process to affiliated code.

error.jpgerrorlink.jpg

Best regards ,

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Moderator XAG Admin

Re: Xerox App Gallery affiliated code

Hello. 

Thank you for the message. 

Could you try using the Already an Avangate Affiliate? link at the top of the page?  This might allow you to log in to your account and recover your Affiliate code.   See the screen capture below.  Select the link indicated by the arrow. 

Please let me know if this works for you. 

In the meantime, I'll investigate if there are other ways to recover the Affiliate code.  

Thank you, 

XAS Moderator

AffiliateSignIn.png

0 Kudos
Copygraff New Member

Hello,

i had already tryied to login.

when i try i get that page: (authedication failed)loginerror.jpg

and if i try to click fortgot my pass and give my mail i get that: (notexist)

loginerrornotexist.jpg

i think that the key is in my first post image, wehn i get the message about inactive account.

thank you,

0 Kudos
Moderator XAG Admin

Thank you for sharing the additional information. 

We are investigating.  I will get back to you as soon as possible.

-XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Copygraff New Member

Hello,

i recieve Friday a mail in my account to login and Verify my account.

i try but nothing! (i try with password from 2checkout.) i try to use "Forgot your password? Click here".  but still my mail not exist (see up)

maybe if you send me or reset for me my password? I dont put ever any password in that page!

i used only 2checkout page.

in that page dont let me create account with copygraff domain and info@copygraff.gr as mail (see my forst post)

this is the Friday mail i recieved:

mail.jpg

thank you

0 Kudos
Moderator XAG Admin

Hello. 

Thank you for the update. 

I am working directly with 2Checkout to have them associate your account with App Gallery.

You do have an Affiliate ID.  I will share that with you in a private message.  

Once I hear back from 2Checkout, I will let you know if your account is set or if there are any additional steps that need to be completed.  

I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

Thank you, 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Xerox Employee XAS-Moderator
Xerox Employee

Hello. 

I received an email today confirming that your Affiliate account is now associated with App Gallery. 

When you have some time, please log in to confirm that your account is working and complete your Affiliate set up. 

Please let me know if your log in is not working and I will follow up.  If additional questions or concerns come up along the way, feel free to contact us. 

Thank you, 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Copygraff New Member

hello,

thank you for your help!

ok, i recieve that mail and after login in XAG i put the affiliated code in correct box.

gal.jpg

after i try to connect to website (avangatenetwork) and i try to reset my password!

that time worked!!! and i set new passowrd for my account.

so i have now a new question

i get the message

"Please note that in order to receive earned commissions you need to provide additional account information. Click here to upload required documentation."

and that message

asd.png

is that info needed? we have that only in Greek most of them, is that ok?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xerox Employee XAS-Moderator
Xerox Employee

Hello. 

I have confirmation that the documentation is required to receive your earned commissions. 

Also, it is completely acceptable to provide the documents in your language, as well. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions as you work through the sign up process. 

Thank you, 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Copygraff New Member

we upload documents to portal, what next?

after few days we still have the message

"Please note that in order to receive earned commissions you need to provide additional account information. Click here to upload required documentation."

in top of the page.

what next? we are waiting somehting?

0 Kudos