cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moderator XAG Admin

Re: scan to multiple target app

Hi, Jens.

I have some information on this topic to share.

I was able to recreate a version of this error here.  

Here is what I was able to reproduce:

I was using a B405 to scan files to a Shared Folder location.  After several files (about 43 docs that were about 15 pages a piece) were scanned, the EIP error started to occur.  However, in my case the device/app recovered without needing a factory reset.  I left the device idle for some time (30 minutes) and when I tried the app again, it worked without error.  Did this happen at the customer site, only at some point the device doesn't recover?  Or once the error occurs there's no recovery, aside from the factory reset? 

One additional question, does the device that is displaying the error have the productivity kit HD 16GB SSD installed? 

Now that I've recreated this error, I will continue to poke at this device to see if I can get it to not recover.  I will keep you posted on this. 

Thank you,

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Comkopie New Member

Hi XAS,

Unfortunately, in our case the fault can only be rectified by resetting the factory settings. A waiting time of about 30 minutes brought nothing. Is there already a solution on your part?

Best regards

Jens

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator XAG Admin

Hi, Jens.

Thank you for confirming how you had to recover the device.

I have been able to recreate this exact issue.  I now have a device that continually displays the error each time the Scan button is selected.  The development team is currently looking into this issue.  It's looking to to be a problem on the device side, so unfortunately, we don't have a solution just yet. 

If you'd like to enter a SPAR against the device, it may put more attention on the issue so that it can be resolved quicker.  Get in touch with your usual support Contact.  They can help you get the SPAR started, if you've not entered one before. 

Thank you,

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Moderator XAG Admin

Hi, Jens.

I want to share that a SPAR has been written.  The SPAR # is CQGbl01335071, in case you need to reference it. 

Thank you,

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos