cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ilajcsak Member

Re: Email App - additional scan settings

Hello,
just wanted to ask whether the app studio release is still on track for end of September?
Thanks, Ivo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xerox Employee XAS-Moderator
Xerox Employee

Hello, Ivo. 

Thank you for the message. 

Yes! The release is on track and will launch near the end of September. 

Thanks again!

XAS Moderator 

Ilajcsak Member

Hello and thanks! The file compression settings are available now and working :-) My question though would be - is there any news about when to expect the "background suppression" feature for scanning apps? Have a great day! Enjoy, Ivo
0 Kudos
Xerox Employee

Hello, Ivo. 

That's great news.  I'm glad that the compression is working as expected! 

No official word yet on when the background suppression might be available, but this is perfect timing. The team is currently prioritizing features and planning for the next release.  I will be sure to remind the team about this feature request and that we have customers asking for it.  

I will try to keep you updated on this topic, but please feel free to check back with us at any time. 

Thank you, 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Ilajcsak Member

Hello again,
just wanted to check whether there is any news on the background sppression feature yet?
Have a great day,
Ivo
0 Kudos
Xerox Employee

Hi, Ivo. 

There are a couple releases coming out over the next several months.  I don't believe that the Background Suppression feature has been targeted yet, but let me put in a word from our Customers on this.  I'll see if there is interest from the Program Team on getting this added to one of the upcoming release.  

Stay tuned here. 

Thank you, 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Ilajcsak Member

Hello again,

it's been a while and I nearly forgot about the background suppression feature for (e-mail) scanning ;-)

Could you please check whether the Program Team is planning on implementing this option?

Our customer would really need this because of the nature of his documents ...

Thanks a lot in advance and have a great day,

Ivo

0 Kudos
Moderator XAG Admin

Hello, Ivo. 

Thank you for the post.  

The feature is in the development backlog and will be included in a future release.  However, it has not been planned for a specific release yet.  I have shared with the Program Team the importance of this feature for our customers.  They will discuss and prioritize the feature for implementation.  I will loop you in when I hear which release will include the feature.

Stay tuned.  We will have more information to share on this. 

Thank you and keep the valuable feedback coming. 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Ilajcsak Member

Hello XAS Moderator,

could you please check with the development team where in the "feature queue" this option is located?
Is there any outlook yet?

Thanks and enjoy,

Ivo

0 Kudos
Ilajcsak Member

Hello XAS Moderator,
are there any news yet?
Best regards,
Ivo
0 Kudos