cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Print and Scan for Dropbox App login timeout Versalink c405

I am trying to use the dropbox app that comes with my C405 and it times out everytime.

I put the right credentials in and doesn't work.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Print and Scan for Dropbox App login timeout Versalink c405

I called support and they said even though this is a standard pre installed app they cannot help me. I have to go to this rediculious forum to try to get an answer. Even though I just purchased the machine and spent good money. No hands on support. I could be making money instead of waiting and watching for an answer. How is this increasing my productivity.....,
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello. 

This is an SNI issue caused by a change that Dropbox made on their side

The good news is…  we have a SPAR release for the VersLink devices that should resolve this.   Please follow your normal channels to obtain and install the SPAR release. Firmware xx.35.32 (PL4-R3-U1)

My apologies for any inconvenience.  Installing the SPAR release will get you up and running with the Dropbox app.

Thank you, 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ok now I have been on hold for an hour and spoken to 3 people at tech support to try and get this done.  I also got disconnected and no one called me back!!!!   Had to start all over........there has to be an easier way!  Hopefully others in Xerox will see how silly this process is and make some changes...

Not a happy customer....

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ok instead of putting me thru the phone and internet loop support should have just given me this link...

https://www.support.xerox.com/support/versalink-c405/file-download/enus.html?operatingSystem=win7x64...

Would have saved me a ton of time!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello. 

I'm sorry to hear that getting the SPAR release is not going smoothly. 

At the end of the day, were you able to get a link to the SPAR release at all?  

My apologies for the frustration. If I had access to the SPAR release, I would certainly share it with you. I'm sorry that I'm not able to help with this. I will certainly share you disatisfaction with my managment team. 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Actually this firmware update did not fix my problem...

Now what?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello. 

The link that they gave does not seem to be for the correct release. 

I'm going to email you directly, if you don't mind. 

Thank you, 

XAS Moderator

0 Kudos