cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xerox Analyst RichS-Xerox
Xerox Analyst

Xerox App Studio - Error Contacting License Server

Please disregard this message. The partner was using Chrome and was not being prompted to install the Xerox Device Driver. I logged in using IE and was prompted about the Xerox Device Driver. Everything started working once it was installed.

Sorry. Thanks for reading along... 

Rich

I am attempting to enter 3 App Studio 2.0 licenses and when I log in and go to the Licenses tab, I receive the following error: "Loading Failed: Error Contacting License Server". When I cut and paste the 3 App Studio 2.0 licenses the system says that it is Processing Request (and lists the individual licenses) but returns wit errors: "There was an error contacting the license server. Please retry the operation."

Who can we contact to get this fixed? Please contact me: Rich Slusser Xerox USSP ITSC (UST07386) at (removed for privacy).

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Technical Escalation Support EricX27718-xrx
Technical Escalation Support

Re: Xerox App Studio - Error Contacting License Server

Thanks for the update Rich

Eric
Xerox 2nd Level Technical Escalation Support
0 Kudos
Xerox Employee XAS-Moderator
Xerox Employee

Can you confirm if the partner already had the device connector installed in Chrome  (it will be displayed in the browser settings-> extensions )? I'm prompted to install the device connector when its not already installed in the Chrome browser.  Secondly, do you know if their chrome browser was configured to allow JavaScript plugins to run automatically?

0 Kudos
Xerox Employee XAS-Moderator
Xerox Employee

Also, please provide the Chrome version used.

0 Kudos