the way which i aware about to print through google cloud print
"Joe is the software specialist here he can confirm if there is another method to do that "
check the user guide page number 82
1. Open a Web browser, type the IP address of the printer, then press Enter or Return.
2. Select Login and enter the ID (admin) and Password (1111).
3. Select Properties > Network Settings > Google Cloud Print.
4. To change the printer name, enter a new name in the Printer Name field.
5. If you need to enable a proxy server, select Proxy Setting and enter your proxy information.
6. Select Test Connection to ensure your connection with the printer is successful.
7. Select Register to register the device to Google Cloud Print. Note: If the Claim Url link does not display when you select Register, refresh the CentreWare Internet Services page and select Register.
8. Select the Claim Url that displays. This takes you to the Google Cloud Print web site to finish the registration.
9. Select Finish printer registration.
10. Now your printer is registered with Google Cloud Print. Select Manage your printer. Google Cloud Print - ready devices display in the list.
Cloudprint is by far the simplest solution, and I think the only free solution beyond putting the printer on the internet (Please don't do that, its a terrible idea).
Since we are in the forum for Mobile Print, which has been renamed Workplace Cloud, I feel it has to be mentioned as an option. Take a look here.
But as that isn't really an answer to a home based user, I would stick to Cloudprint if possible.