Search the Community
Customer Support Forum
- Community Information
- Support Forums
- FreeFlow Production Workflow Forum
- Community Suggestions
- Ask the Expert
I have a colorqube 9202.
When switching on, he asks me to set the date, the time ...
Then the printer starts again and asks for the date, the time ... again
After 2 rebootI have a screen that tells me to contact the support.
Do you know where the problem may come from? software or hardware?
Thank you in advance.
(Sorry for my English I speak french)
My local printer uses a Versant 80 and the food menus printed the food with a green tint. They assure me it's calibrated daily.
The local printer is doing the bare minimum to help fix this and a print broker suggested I install the ICC for that printer but after 40 minutes of searching I can't find it on the net.
Anyone know where I can get this ICC for the Xerox Versant 80?
My guess would be they have no idea what they are doing. What they should be telling you is to desi...
My guess would be they have no idea what they are doing. What they should be telling you is to design the File, then save as PDF/X, which will embed the color profile in the document assuming Adobe and not an MS product.
Then they should be importing the job into Command Workstation (Or the Freeflow if they have that instead) and then it will simply convert the color to match their calibration.
But you can get profiles and Pantones from EFI assuming they have a Fiery RIP and not a Freeflow
I just changed the empty Cyan toner with a new one on our Workcentre 7242 and it does not recognise the new toner. Still keeps saying it is empty.
I followed the instructions and did restart the printer couple of time.
Is there any special trick I need to do in this case. Maybe clean something or do a special procedure?
Thanks and regards
Hi Philip, In this case, it is sure that your problem become from Cyan Developer Housing and&...
In this case, it is sure that your problem become from Cyan Developer Housing and If you do not have a Service Manual to guide you to remove Developer Housing I recommend you a tech person to do that.
My VersaLink B400 has started printing in very low resolution: it's all pixelated, like much less than 600 dpi even, where it should be 1200 dpi.
I tried unsitalling and reinstalling the driver, but it didn't help.
I made sure printing quality was set to enhanced under properties > preferences (not that it should matter, since even for standard printing quality those pixels are much larger than expected).
I'm using the latest version of the Type 3 Driver under Windows 10.
I'd appreciate any help, thanks!
Troubleshoot to find where the problem is. 1. Print with no PC or driver, does it sti...
Troubleshoot to find where the problem is.
1. Print with no PC or driver, does it still occur? (You can submit a print job via EWS > Home > Submit File
It works with .pdf, .ps, .pcl, .prn, .xps, .jpg, .tif, or .txt. files
That will tell you if you are troubleshooting hardware or software.
2. If it is still bad, a simple thing is to just update the firmware, it probably won't work (there is no "all the sudden prints are garbage for no reason bugs that I know of), but it can't hurt and doesn't cost money either.
3. If it still fails to get good results, check that the paper isn't humid, and that it isn't loaded as plain when it is really cardstock or some other setup.
4. If it worked via EWS, the issue is the PC/Software/Driver. So does it happen with a particular Application? Indesign has some things that cause this issue (can be resolved), Acrobat/Reader has also had some similar bugs that could be worked around/fixed.
5. If it happens from all applications, look to the driver, and here there are many options, don't just reinstall the same driver, change them up completely, you Have the native driver in both PS and PCL, then there is the Global Print driver, which has PS, PCL5 and PCL6. They are made by different people in different teams in different locations, they won't all behave the same, and if they do, the driver has been eliminated from the equation as well.
6. Hardware (Now we are looking into the money things) It is possible the print engine is toast, though I have never heard of it actually happening without a plethora of faults, usually unable to boot up. The Fuser could be bad (Mottling due to overheating) A drum, Maintenance kit needed. I don't think it is any of these, especially since they are such long life items. So wait and see if Gabiene sees this and has anything to add
Posted that on wrong section.. so here is the link
Thanks in advance!
Hi It's a Banner sheet and you can disable the option in the device level. ...
It's a Banner sheet and you can disable the option in the device level.
Enable or Disable the Banner Page on the Control Panel
- Log in as the System Administrator or Key Operator. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Press the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel. The Machine Status screen will be displayed.
- Select the [Tools] tab on the Touch Screen.
- Select the [Service Settings] button.
- Select [Job Sheets].
- Select [Banner Sheets].
- Select [Enabled] to print banner pages or [Disabled] to disable this feature.
- Select the [Save] button.
Search banner print on the below support page for additional information
The problem with color printing, did anyone come across something similar? If you turn on color printing, even black color is printed with shades of different colors. I apologize for my broken English.
What can i do for fix this?
I have 2 LAN network: 172.16.0.0/24 and 10.0.0.0/24. The printer is Docu Centre C2265 and its IP is 172.16.0.100 connect with user at the LAN 10.0.0.0/24 via a Firewall.
In the firewall, I permit TCP port 9100, Netbios port, LPD port but the printer can not work (The user cannot connect to the Printer). So could you please help me which port I have to open in the Firewall to fix this problem. THank you very much.
It's SNMP that , if blocked, will show the printer as offline when it isn't. So disable SN...
It's SNMP that , if blocked, will show the printer as offline when it isn't.
So disable SNMP on the port and it should just work (Basically match the picture below in all but the IP/Name
Firewall side, you would need to let data through on ports 161 and 162.
You should also be adding port 80 so those users can also get to the WebUI of the device.,
I wonder if anyone can help with a paper feed problem with a Xerox Phaser 3140.
When using the paper tray as the paper source the paper gets as far as the first quarter of the output tray and then stops; this stop occurs at the same point with any printing.
The paper can then be fed out by opening and closing the front panel.
The print quality is perfect and the complete page is printed correctly.
However, if paper is fed manually using the front paper slot then the paper feeds correctly completely into the output tray.
Using the service manual I have checked and cleaned all the appropriate internal components but this has not changing anything.
The printer data is : Total Page count 3599, OS version v1.50.00.73 10-01-2009, engine version 1.00.10, SPL Version 5.35 06-03-2009
Is this a motherboard problem ?
We have just recently recieved a Versalink C405DN MFP.
The problem we have is that when we print a document in Landscape format, for example from excel. The orientation is 180 degr off. We see this due to that the holes in the paper end up in the bottom of the page.
However if we print in portrait mode there is no problem, and the holes are to the left.
So we can't turn the papers around in the magasin.
This is using driver: 188.8.131.52
I have looked around in the print settings but can't seem to find anywhere that I can change this.
Does anyone have any suggestion around this then please reply.
/Per Malmqvist, Sweden
Rotate 180 is in each driver. So the V4 has it here And the V3 has it...
Rotate 180 is in each driver.
So the V4 has it here
And the V3 has it here
And of course if you are also messing with application rotation you may have to get pretty creative in untangling the mess
I mean, what the <redacted> Adobe?
I have a Workcentre 7545 with Office Finisher. The Finisher is not collating and stacking properly. The first sheet comes out and is held until the second sheet comes and the it pushes the first sheet onto the stacker.
Any help would be appricated. Thanks